Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

Wow so I had my 735AM class this morning! Wow that was tough!! And since it was like 7 degrees that made it worse. I want to thank my Bio Anthro teacher for making me hate fall/winter. They used to be my favorite seasons but thanks to her statement about taller people are made for warmer climates (umm but hello what about those tall drinks of ice water up in Sweden eh?). But I guess she meant back when we were all apes and furry creatures tall apes originated in warmer climates. So basically TALL= poor long limbs= poor circulation= warm climates. That as totally gotten into my psyche because I am cold all the time now.
I am going to start to review movies on my blog, so look for that.
Later
Jen aka
Franké
ps I was 9/13 on my picks of the SAG awards, not bad I suppose

1 comment:

viilady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.